"Help Plant the EXPO Forest in the Holy Land with KKL-JNF"
Participation Terms and Conditions
1. The planting of the EXPO Forest in Israel (hereinafter: "the "planting") is organized and administered by Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael- Jewish National Fund (hereinafter: "KKL-JNF").
2. The EXPO Forest in Israel is scheduled to be inaugurated within one year of the closing of the EXPO (by November 1, 2016).
3. A total of 10,000 trees are estimated to be planted in the Expo forest.
4. We invite each participant to Help the planting by checking the box marked "Help plant the EXPO forest in the Holy Land" on the totem at the Israel pavilion or on the website accessed through scanning the QR code or entering the website address. (hereinafter: " Helping the planting")
5. Each participant shall receive, via e-mail, a personalized certificate from KKL-JNF with the name of the participant certifying that they "helped plant the EXPO Forest in the Holy Land".
6. The e-mail certification sent to each participant will constitute the only and final certification granted to entrant and no additional certification and/ or acknowledgment (including within the expo forest itself) will not be granted.
7. Each participant will be requested to submit the following personal information: A) complete name (first and last name); B) country of residence; C) email address
8. Participation in helping the Planting and submission of personal information constitutes agreement for KKL-JNF to add his/her name and submitted personal information to any and all of their databases.
9. By submitting personal information, the participant hereby grants KKL-JNF the right to send participant e-mails/ messages/ newsletters/ promotional information of any kind and expressly waives any claims against KKL-JNF in this regard. Participant will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in every email subsequently sent.
10. The personal information provided will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined above.
11. KKL-JNF's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the implementation of the Planting and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any participant or by any third party.
12. KKL-JNF reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Planting.